Real Talk Video #1. – Choice and Control
Do you want choice and control of your NDIS plan? Butter Fish Services CEO Don MacAskill explains in this Real Talk video why it is important to have choice and control over your NDIS plan.
We have made it our mission to change how NDIS Support Services are delivered in the Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast region by honouring the original intention of the NDIS.
At Butter Fish Services we are all about YOU:
• You should have freedom of choice
• You should have someone who listens to you
• You should be presented with real options
• You should have supports that meets your needs and goals
• You should be at the centre of making choices that are best for you
Butter Fish Services will walk you through the important steps:
• We will explain the opportunities your current NDIS Plan sets you up with
• We will point out potential opportunities in your current Plan
• We want to set you up for success
If your NDIS supports are in place and you aren’t happy with them, or haven’t yet put them in place – our Real Talk catch-up can help you move towards real goals. Real Talk is free and has no obligations, we come to you and listen you your story.
To organise a free Real Talk catch-up please call us directly on 0477 333 727 or fill in the contact form below.
[gravityform id=”22″ title=”true” description=”true”]