REAL TALK. REAL GOALS
Does the NDIS make you feel like a fish out of water? We feel your frustration and we are here to help you with your NDIS experience.
Real listening, real understanding, real ideas and real results.
We have made it our mission to change how NDIS Support Services are delivered in the Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast region.
Our Real Talk delivers advice to your door as part of a FREE casual catch-up with one of our friendly and highly trained team members.
Your NDIS plan might be set, yet did you know that you have the ability to change NDIS Service Providers, or to utilise several Providers at the same time?
Your Real Talk catch-up will help remove confusion surrounding the NDIS and presents you with easy-to-understand options. Let us help you achieve the best possible supports for you.
Call now to book your Real Talk catch up - 0477 333 727
Butter Fish Services will walk you through the important steps:
- We will explain the opportunities your current NDIS Plan sets you up with
- We will point out potential opportunities in your current Plan
- We want to set you up for success
At Butter Fish Services we are all about YOU:
- You should have freedom of choice
- You should have someone who listens to you
- You should be presented with real options
- You should have supports that meets your needs and goals
- You should be at the centre of making choices that are best for you
WHO CAN WE HELP?
Real Talk is for anyone with an NDIS Plan who is eligible for supports.
If your supports are in place, or haven’t yet put them in place – Real Talk can help you move towards real goals.
DO YOU NEED TO SIGN UP?
There is no obligation to sign up. At Butter Fish Services we aim to educate and put you at the centre of your NDIS journey.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
To organise a free Real Talk catch-up please call us directly on 0477 333 727
or fill in the contact form below.
One of our highly trained team members will then be in touch to arrange a suitable time for your Butter Fish Real Talk catch-up and provide further information.